Fund Accountant - Managed Services
The Fund Accountant is responsible for overseeing the financial operations and reporting of investment funds. They ensure accurate and timely investor reporting, manage VAT returns, maintain compliance with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations, understandand support the year-end audit process, calculate Net Asset Value (NAV), provide compliance reports, and liaise with investors. The Fund Accountant also reviews fund expenses, distributions, and drawdowns, and develops processes for investor communications.
- Oversee monthly and quarterly investor reporting, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Possess knowledge of the evaluation life cycle of a fund.
- Ensure fund administrator reporting reflects accurate business insights.
- Manage monthly and quarterly VAT returns.
- Prepare the financial statements of Investment entities/Assets Management Company.
- Support the year-end audit process.
- Complete Net Asset Value (NAV) calculations.
- Provide compliance reports to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with investors to address queries and provide the necessary information.
- Review expenses, distributions, and drawdowns of funds.
- Develop and uphold processes for external and internal investor communications and demands.
- CA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and Finance.
- Preferably 5-10 years of experience in a related position.
- Advanced Excel skills and PowerBI knowledge
- Knowledge of DFSA (Dubai Financial Services Authority) and ADGM (Abu Dhabi Global Market) regulations is mandatory.
- Good interpersonal skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure accuracy in financial reporting.
- Good time management skills to meet deadlines effectively.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks efficiently.