Corporate Services Accounting Officer-French Speaker
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES:
Working as part of a Corporate Services team, you will be responsible for the implementation and administration of a portfolio of client holding, financing, intellectual property and real estate companies with specific responsibility for:
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the companies and responding to client requests, under the supervision of a Senior Officer;
- Maintaining company books and preparing periodic reports;
- Preparing statutory financial statements and assisting the Senior Officer with the preparation answers to auditor's requests;
- Preparing periodic tax and VAT returns and maintaining contact with the relevant tax authorities and tax advisers;
- Preparing documentation for the Board and Shareholders meetings;
- Pro-actively taking on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your managers or clients.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- Strong academic background, preferably with a degree in Accounting, Finance, Audit or Economics;
- Relevant experience within the fields of accounting or audit;
- Fluent in English;
- High level of IT literacy with strong Excel and Word skills.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- Good communication skills, organised and flexible;
- You possess team spirit with the ability to work independently using your own initiative when appropriate;
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
- Knowledge of French or German (both written and spoken).
Monthly Salary: 1,750 EUR - 2,660 EUR Gross
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.