International Tax Services - M&A - Senior Associate & Manager- Riyadh
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC has around 8,000 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
Our regional team operates across the Middle East bringing international experience delivered within the context of the region and its culture. We can bring the collective knowledge and experience of more than 328,000 people across the entire global PwC network in advisory, assurance and tax to help you find the value you are looking for.
Job Description & SummaryA career within International Tax Services will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC address their cross border tax needs both locally and globally by managing their global tax rates, finding areas of cost reduction, and responding to inquiries from regulatory authorities. You’ll gain a global perspective and an awareness of tax issues stemming from changes to evolving business structures and geographic expansions.
Our International Tax Services Generalist - Practice Support team advises PwC Client Services team advises clients on tax laws and reporting, legislation and planning strategies based on the geography and jurisdiction. You’ll be assisting our team with local tax laws, reporting requirements, statutory filings, corporate strategy, transfer pricing and indirect tax and other international taxation needs.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.