Junior Associate – Accounting
Enrolling in this programme will offer you the opportunity to:
- Explore different areas of our business
- Enrol in advanced technical training from an accredited institution
- Experience on-the-job coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Obtain hands-on exposure in advanced technology in the fields of Fund and Corporate Accounting
- Develop a career path and get opportunities for internal assignments
- You have a Degree in Accounting/Partly ACCA or ACA Qualification and aspires to be an Accountant.
- After covering the training sessions, the young graduate will be responsible for the entire Accounting process and all related activities (except the review) and will be proficient at all aspects of fund accounting.
- They will communicate directly with clients on routine operational matters ensuring that all contact enhances the level of service provided.
- All work delivered will be accurate, well-presented and meet quality standards.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of officesCompany description
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.