Financial Reporting Senior Specialist - Alts
At BBH we value diverse backgrounds, so if your experience looks a little different from what we've outlined and you think you can bring value to the role, we will still welcome your application!
What You Can Expect At BBH:
If you join BBH you will find a collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can. You will have direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world. BBH will provide you with opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm. We encourage a culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective. We provide a high-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind. Ultimately we want you to have rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage. Our BBH Cares program offers volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.
Join us as a Financial Reporting Senior Specialist
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting Financial Reporting Senior Specialist to join our Financial Reporting Team. In this role you will be responsible for preparation of financial statements for investment funds within the Alternative Department, registered in Luxembourg, Ireland, United States and Cayman Islands.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Preparing financial statements for BBH clients in cooperation with relevant departments.
- Preparing financial statements under different accounting standards (IFRS, Luxembourg GAAP, US GAAP, Irish GAAP).
- Communication with clients and external auditors on a regular basis, ensuring timely and accurate responses to any queries.
- Performing the internal controls agreed for the process.
- Ensuring accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all client related tasks, including communicating with other BBH teams.
What we offer:
- 2 additional days added to your holiday calendar for Culture Celebration and Community Service
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Hybrid Working Opportunities
- Professional trainings and qualification support
- Thrive Wellbeing Program
- Online benefit platform
- Contracts for an indefinite period with no probation period
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in accounting / financial reporting / finance related area
- Highly organized and detail oriented, continuously seeking learning opportunities and striving to develop professional knowledge
- Strong numerical ability and analytical skills
- Pro-active, mature and able to work with respect to the previously agreed timeline
- Primary degree in a finance or accounting related discipline, and/or equivalent work experience would be an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with Excel and Word skills
- Fluency in English (min B2)