Graduate Opportunities in TMF Hong Kong
With opportunities in 85+ countries, TMF Group is the global expert in local business. Where could TMF Group take you?
TMF Group helps companies expand and invest across international borders. Our accountants, legal, financial, corporate secretarial, HR and payroll professionals enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Start your exciting career path with opportunities available within our service lines below:
- Accounting & Reporting
- Tax Compliance
- Fund Accounting
- Corporate Secretarial
- HR & Payroll
- Capital Market (Trustee Services, Private Clients, Regulatory Compliance Solution)
We are offering:
- Base salary + discretionary bonus
- Hybrid working arrangement (Work from home)
- Flexible working hours
- Professional membership sponsorship
- Life insurance and medical coverage.
- Optical & dental allowance.
- Annual Leave, study and examination leave
We offer Graduates opportunities in the above services lines based in HK office. Keen to join us? Let’s submit your application!
Corporate Secretarial Services (Listed company / Private company)
- Assist in managing a portfolio of clients’ companies, located locally or overseas in compliance with the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance, Listing Rules and other related ordinances
- Assist managers in providing company secretarial services to listed companies (Listing Services) or non-listed client companies (Corporate Secretarial Services)
- Draft and issue invoices for clients, follow up debts
- Update and maintain records/information in Document Management Systems (ViewPoint)
Accounting & Reporting Services / Tax Compliance Services
- Starting from Bookkeeper / Preparer who performs daily work from simple to medium complexity.
- Provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data
- Assist in handling payroll, MPF and payment processing
- Assist in preparing tax returns, visa and related matters (for tax compliance team only)
Fund Accounting Services
- Process standard and complex bookkeeping entries
- Prepare investor allocations, capital call / distribution notices
- Prepare full NAV reporting pack including management accounts, supporting schedules
- Prepare financial statements, footnotes and partner capital statements
HR & Payroll Services
- Responsible for tasks throughout the end-to-end payroll processing cycle, including data entry, payroll calculation and payroll reporting
- Send timely reminders to the clients on key payroll calendar deadlines
- Input employee changes accurately and timely, review changes for proper registration with relevant authorities like labour department, Inland Revenue department, etc
- Assist in annual year-end tax finalization, generate tax finalization form for clients and to provide resolution to any related queries
- Maintain proper filling and documentation of all relevant documents pertaining to client(s) payroll such as payroll advice, reports and correspondence, etc
Trust Admin Services
- Prepare trust documents and assist in trust administration
- Ensure all control measures relevant to the job responsibilities are undertaken to minimize risk exposure
- Assist in new business on-boarding process
- Handle invoicing and debt collection processes
- Handle general enquiries from clients
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects
- Assist in handling the compliance projects
- Maintain clients and related compliance database in a timely manner
- Handle and follow up the KYC documentations on collections and the submission requirements
- Provide client service and answer enquiries via email, inbound and outbound calls on daily basis
- University graduates in related disciplines
- Aggressive, detail-minded and well-organized
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Applications close: 14 Oct 2023 China Standard TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.