Perform bookkeeping and prepare balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial reports.
Require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty (B. Com/M. Com). Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within accounting practice. Coordinate with experience team member to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. Work under minimum supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required to optimize given tasks.
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports Substantiate financial transactions by reviewing documents
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Post and reconcile transactions (Bank, control accounts, etc.)
- Meet tight deadlines of clients to prepare financial statements and relevant reports
- Communicate effectively and confidently with peers
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Knowledge of preparation and key elements of financial statements
- Knowledge of accounting software
- Understanding and knowledge of UAE VAT
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (B. Com) or master’s degree (M. Com). work experience will be preferred.
- Must hold dependent visa - sponsored by parent/spouse