Assistant Manager Accounts
Vision Consulting Pakistan is an ACCA Approved Employer with the client base United Kingdom. Vision Consulting has successfully provided various Accounting, Taxation & Audit Consultancy Services to clients for the last 8 years.
At Vision Consulting we know the strength of our organization comes from the people who work in it. We are always keen to recruit the highest caliber personnel in all areas of our organisation.
Currently we are looking for Assistant Manager accounts and audit. The purpose of the role is to prepare financial statements, VAT returns, Self-Assessment Returns & assist in other non-audit engagements.
An ideal candidate (ACCA Member/CA with Articles) should have at least 3 years experience in an accounting practice; we are looking for someone who has a good eye for detail and has following attributes:
- Practical knowledge IFRS preferably of UK GAAP and FRS102.
- Practical Knowledge of UK Taxation is preferred.
- Experience of preparing companies financial statements and annual accounts for owner managed businesses.
- Experienced in using accounting softwares like Xero, QuickBooks and Sage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Efficient, honest, and has a high level of integrity and work ethic.
Job responsibilities include the following :
- Preparation of annual accounts for companies, LLPs and owner managed businesses under UK GAAP/FRS 102.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for clients to strict time deadlines with accuracy.
- Analysis and review of detailed profit and loss accounts with narrative against prior year.
- Preparation of VAT Returns for companies and owner managed businesses.
- Preparation of annual tax returns for individuals and partnerships.
- Preparation of additional reports to back up management accounts and add value to the standard profit and loss reports.
- Assist and train junior team members and perform extensive review of the worked carried out by other team members.
- Making effective use of management information and IT when preparing, planning and undertaking tasks.
- Liase with the senior managers and effectively pass on the instructions to the other team members.
- Keep accounting and taxation knowledge up to date to ensure ongoing satisfactory work performance.
Education and Experience :
- CA Inter, ACCA Member/Affiliate with relevant experience in audit and accounts.
- Articles completed from a reputable accounting firm, of which at least 2-year in a supervisory role.
- Excellent proficiency in English language
Apply for Assistant Manager Accounts
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly