Tax Associate / Senior Tax Associate (Mid Valley, KL)
- Understand and experienced in Malaysian corporate tax compliance requirement particularly for group of companies.
- To manage and lead special tax assignments and/or tax advisory projects.
- To prepare and/or oversee the preparation of tax-related assignments with tight deadlines.
- To manage tax compliance portfolio with the ability to prioritize and organize workload.
- To liaise and communicate effectively with clients and relevant authorities on tax related issues.
- Degree in Accounting from recognized Universities or professional qualifications in accounting or taxation.
- Minimum 1 -2 years' relevant working experience in Property Development, Construction and Manufacturing industry.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and a good team player.
- Strong technical ability, excellent interpersonal skills and leadership qualities.
- A member of MIA / CTIM would be an added advantages.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Bahasa Malaysia and ability to communicate in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Computer literate with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Tax Software.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.