No of Vacancies : 22
Roles and Responsibilities -
Finalization of accounts for UK based companies includes preparation of Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Annual accounts statement, notes and reports to client as per IFRS accounting guidelines.
Reconciling the bank account, Revenue and other control accounts like VAT, PAYE/NIC and ascertaining the sum due to/from the HMRC (UK government).
Doing ledger scrutiny for all accounting heads and reclassifying/ rectifying the errors (if any) before finalization of account.
Calculation of the corporation tax and preparation of tax return.
Preparing VAT Summary, CT Calculation, Preparing Debtors Control accounts.
Quality Control On time delivery & accuracy of work
Maintaining client relationship & ensuring client expectations are meet.
Candidate Profile -
- Through knowledge in finalization of accounts of entities like, partnerships, Companies, Sole trader etc.
- 4 to 8 years experience in Indian Audit firm / Industry
- Knowledge of Accounting Systems
- Good English Communication skills Verbal and written
- Analytical & Logical thoughts process
- Good Knowledge of MS Excel
- Analysing Financial Data
- Candidate should be comfortable working from office.