Accounts Payable Assistant (Part Time)
Page Personnel are recruiting for a part time Accounts Payable Assistant on behalf of a leading property and construction business based in Trafford Park.
This role will work 20-25 hours per week and the salary would be pro-rata'd.
The purpose of this role is to assist the accounts payable function and build strong working relationships with clients & internal colleagues.
As a part time Accounts Payable Assistant you will be joining a leading property & development business with a track record of success over more than 50 years.
The business has been at the forefront of commercial developments such as Media City and Liverpool Waters as well as building new sustainable residential housing.
In this role you will be part of a well established and close knit finance team with a supportive & friendly culture.
Accounts Payable Assistant duties include:
- Maintaining the accounts payable ledger by posting all supplier invoices (including intercompany invoices)
- Chasing for POs to be goods receipted
- Sending invoices out for approval and chasing for their timely return.
- Check problem invoice and releasing purchase invoices, once approved for payment.
- Performing supplier statements reconciliations on a weekly basis
- Liaising with Tech team and commercial, accounts team members and other internal stakeholders, resolving all queries raised
- Assisting and executing the processing of payment runs
- Executing adhoc payments via treasury manual payments.
- Weekly cash journal and bank reconciliation
- Liaising with and managing relationships with 3rd party suppliers, resolving all queries raised
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record in a similar role
- Be proficient in Outlook, MS Excel and MS Word
- Be an excellent written and verbal communicator
- Knowledge of COINS would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the property sector would be an advantage
A salary up to £24,000 (full time equivalent), hybrid working, pension, parking, holidays & more.