RDC Head of HR & Payroll Market Client Delivery
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new established structure - the Regional Delivery Center (RDC), whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting & tax, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
This opportunity is perfect for someone with an interest in change management and optimising delivery models.
In the team, you support the local Management Team and EMEA Market Heads with HR & payroll matters related to specific client companies and strategic company projects. The Head of HR & Payroll Market Client Delivery fosters also team engagement, provides local support to RDC HR & Payroll employees and acts as the liaison between the RDC and local market/country team while furthering the creation of a team spirit.
In this role you will overwatch a team of ca. 120 people in total working for clients in different countries and with different teams within EMEA region. This is a new position and role, and mission can evolve to match the profile of the candidate and/or the needs of the HR & Payroll team at RDC.
- Responsible for building the HR & Payroll function within TMF Regional Delivery Centre in Katowice (RDC) and structuring the operational platform; this includes initiating strategic discussions related to the related functions, and provide support/guidance regarding the larger project planning
- Developing comprehensive transition plans for the migration of HR & Payroll services from the local offices to the RDC
- Be responsible for RDC client service delivery and driving ongoing improvements in the quality of service
- Manage a team of people who will principally be focused on the HR & Payroll services for our clients and support work allocation and capacity planning
- Review the deliverables of the team’s portfolio and be responsible for planning, timing and quality; you will assist production where necessary
- Manage client relationships in a way to improve client satisfaction
- Undertake ad hoc requests which build our service offering to our clients
- Ensure services are delivered in a timely manner and in compliance with laws, regulations and TMF standards. Make sure service delivery procedures & controls are respected
- Ensure efficient processes are in place and applied consistently within the team. Recommend solutions in order to work towards a more efficient production process; detect opportunities to automate processes and work with our Operational Excellence team for the implementation
- Manage, coach, mentor and motivate team members, recruit and onboard staff (in cooperation with local markets), train and develop team members according to the company policies and ensure relevant HR procedures are followed (appraisals, job performance, absence/sickness etc.)
- Contribute to meeting the RDC goals (KPIS: engagement, attrition, quality, …)
- Provide social support to the team; work on the team engagement and satisfaction; contribute to building team unity and team spirit. Be actively aware of what is going on in the team
- Act as point of Managerial escalation & intervention
- Ensure productivity and quality output from team members
- Advise Market Management on the Polish Market and legal specificities
- Advise market managers/people managers on what works within the team and what does not
- Relay feedback from the RDC team
- Responsible for the follow up of Internal Career Path together with local managers
- Degree holder
- Previous relevant experience (min. 12 years) in coordinating sizeable teams in shared-service /outsourcing/ professional services company, in CPA firms or multinationals with minimum 5 years in a managerial role
- Superior client management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze customer specific demands and translate into customer specific solutions
- Superior leadership skills and people management skills (positive impact and people centric approach in the past)
- Superior command of written and spoken English (Strong B2 / C1)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, well organized and meticulous
- High Integrity; trustworthy, dependable and able to deal confidentially
- Multitasking whilst keeping TMF colleagues aware of the ongoing status of requests
- Able to make decisions within defined limits of authority
Working at TMF Group offers
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing for the Multikafeteria program (e.g. Multisport card)
- Access to a language platform with 12 different languages to learn
- Access to a mental health and well-being platform offering a variety of functionalities that will support you in caring for your well-being
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays (social fund)
- Opportunity to take part in charity projects
* Please note, we’ll contact selected Candidates only
Applications close: 15 Oct 2023 Central European Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.