PwC is a powerful network of over 327 000 experts across 155 countries, all committed to deliver quality in assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems.
PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm in Ukraine is in Kyiv with full-service offices in Lviv and Dnipro.
Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
- Employment, competitive salary and cash bonuses for excellent performance.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development - ACCA certification is fully paid by the company, numerous in-house and external trainings, free English classes.
- Career growth - ‘from intern to partner’ opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Health insurance, corporate psychologist and clubs of interests (football, volleyball, movies, etc.).
- Support of employees during the war - partly or fully remote work, full salary, bonuses, full preservation of all jobs, material support for employees and their families.
Responsibilities:Responsibility for several projects, coordination of the work of consultants, control of their work and also:
- Payroll calculations based on information provided by the client;
- Calculation of sick leaves, vacations, unpaid leaves, remuneration under civil agreements.
- Processing payroll payment orders.
- Communication/correspondence with the client, employees on payroll data.
- Preparation of tax reports, other payroll reports.
- Preparation of HR documents (orders, staff list, sick leaves maintenance, timesheets, hiring documents etc.)
- Analysis of sick lists, HR documents provided by the client (for disabled staff etc) on correctness and compliance with the Ukrainian legislation.
- Assistance in adaptation of payroll software (1c) to the project needs/automatisation processes (setting technical tasks to programmers etc.).
- Relevant work experience about 3 years (payroll calculation, payroll tax reporting) in outsourcing companies.
- Experience in the area of HR administration services.
- Experience in 1c automatisation projects, in working with Workday will be considered as advantage.
- University degree.
- Intermediate or higher level of English.
- 1c advanced user.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment.
- Strong team player.
- Positive attitude to work and ability to work under pressure.