Share Scheme Tax Manager
Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company? Interested in working with an industry varied client base across the SME market? Want a career where no two days are the same?Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
As a Manager at Azets, you will have the ability and motivation needed to:
- Own and manage a client portfolio with higher level of client responsibility, oversee your team’s portfolios and inputting to workflow planning
- Deliver revenue and profitability targets
- Foster enduring client relationships
- Develop and inspire our people plan
Day to day duties
- Design and implementation of EMI and Company Share ownership Plans including, designing share classes and terms for EMI/CSOP option agreements Undertaking company and employee criteria checklists for both plans
- Design and implementation of unapproved incentive plans such as hurdle shares and joint share ownership plans
- Annual compliance/notification for EMI, CSOP and unapproved plans
- Understanding tax implications of directors/shareholders loans and benefits
- Awareness of SEIS/EIS and experience of drafting clearance.
- Understanding of Employee Ownership trust
- Tax due diligence experience on share related matters
- Understanding of management buy-outs
- Calculating share capital numbers and proceed returns
- Awareness of other all employee plans such as SAYE and SIP
What are we looking for?
- CTA/ACA/ACCA/CA (or equivalent) qualified
- Our clients come from all industries, so exposure to multiple sectors would be a distinct advantage
- Previous Corporate Tax or Mixed Tax experience in a similar role within a practice environment
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to carry out research into complex areas of tax legislation
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at Azets
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.