Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - SFI
Some of the responsibilities but are not limited to;
• Manage all accounting transactions.
• Prepare budget forecasts.
• Publish financial statements on time.
• Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
• Ensure timely bank payments.
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
• Audit financial transactions and documents.
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
• Comply with financial policies and regulations.
3 to 5 years of experience
Strong interpersonal skills
Location: Sky Towers