Accounts Executive / Senior Executive
- Prepare full set of accounts and present customized financial reports with the aid of accounting software.
- Setup charts of accounts for new accounting clients.
- Prepare statutory accounts, in compliance with Malaysia Financial Reporting Standards.
- Receive and process all invoices and prepare cheques for payments, handle daily disbursements promptly.
- Prepare Cash Forecast to avail funds for payments and prepare bank reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Ensure prompt Billings of work done. Monitor time incurred and strive to work efficiently and productively, within the budgets set for each job.
- Be a team player and provide leave cover for fellow team members.
- Experienced executives are expected to assist to liaise and respond to clients regarding their accounting and finance matters and /or queries.