Finance Specialist, PTP
Get to know the Role:
The position will be reporting to the Manager and shall be responsible in the delivery of AP-related activities in support of Digital Bank operations.
Key accountabilities include ensuring service delivery in accordance to SLAs/KPIs and accuracy of data management.
Provides support to the team in line with Finance Ops Support & Services strategy.
- Perform various tasks related to transaction processing, including investigation, resolution, and escalation of issues in a timely manner.
- Accurately process invoices sorting and posting for different type of purchases on a timely basis, ensuring proper supporting documentation and approvals are obtained.
- Able to accurately identify nature of services stated on invoice and post to the respective GL.
- Attend to the workflow queries and work closely with requester to resolve all blocking controls.
- Provide support to the Accounts Payable Team in delivering a professional and consistent service to stakeholders in resolving inquiries related to Accounts Payable function and enhance the effectiveness of the team.
- Ensure input of WHT/SST are accounted for accurately in accordance to the various countries’ regulations.
- Ensure compliance to key controls within the Accounts Payable processes
- Assist in identifying and support changes in systems and processes.
- Generate periodical performance reporting to ensure adherence to Service Level.
- Agreements and monitoring of Key Performance Indicators
- Ad hoc assignment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting and/or Professional Qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CPA).
- At least 4 years of working experience in accounts payable function.
- Knowledgeable on Accounts Payable processes.
- Proficient in SAP or Oracle knowledge.
- Ability to multi-task, attention to details, and work under pressure.
- Good analytical skills.
- Able to articulate clearly in both written and spoken English.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and result-oriented.
- Team player.
- Prior experience in banking operations is an added advantage.