Finance Analyst - CommBank Health
“At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let’s discuss what this means for you”
Financial Services (FS) partner with all areas of CommBank to provide specialist advice on financial management and strategy. This advice covers finance, audit, treasury, investor relations, and property.
See yourself in our team
BB Finance is a divisional finance team within the Financial Services division that supports the Groups Business Banking division. The Payments and CommBank Health Finance Team a specialised business partnering team
Business Banking (BB) caters the CBA’s Business customers through the provision of a broad range of banking products and services. BB services the Groups business customers from small business right through to large corporates with up to $500m turnover.
CommBank Health is an exciting new business with in BB. Its focus is to enhance the banks credentials and deliver a market-leading bank offering in the health sector. With recent acquisitions and investments in this capability, this is an opportunity to be part of an exciting new growth area of the bank.
Do work that matters
This role is at an Analyst level that with a focus on supporting the CommBank Health business as part of the Business Bank Finance Team.
- Month end close including management of a legal entity ledger (Xero)
- Financial control including financial risk control including balance sheet reconciliations, oversight of product controls
- Performance reporting – including driver based insights into areas of success and under performance
- Budgeting & Forecasting – Driver based with commercial understanding outputs
- Ad-Hoc analytics and financial assessments to deliver better outcomes for Finance and the Business
- Preparation and presentation of monthly performance reports for the Commbank Health CEO & Leadership Team.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- Tertiary qualification in business, finance or a related discipline with post qualification experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and stakeholder management skills
- Commercial analytical ability and experience with excellent Financial Control experience
- High degree of problem solving and analytical ability with a close attention to detail
- Self-motivated with an ability to work to deadlines, without supervision as well as sound investigative/probing skills
- Experience in the Financial Services industry would be beneficial
Is this your next challenge, apply Now!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest, x15ventures), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 12/10/2023For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.