Senior Manager - Doha
DescriptionEstablished in the region for 40 years, PwC has around 8,000 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.Our regional team operates across the Middle East bringing international experience delivered within the context of the region and its culture. We can bring the collective knowledge and experience of more than 328,000 people across the entire global PwC network in advisory, assurance, and tax to help you find the value you are looking for.
Job Description & SummaryA career within Tax Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to work directly with senior Information Technology professionals within PwC, as well as with our clients, in order to provide specialised assistance to troubleshoot and resolve issues surrounding the technical application aspects of our tax technology solutions.
Our team is responsible for acting as the direct liaison with information technology professionals at PwC and our clients by providing specialised assistance to troubleshoot and resolve issues with our tax technology solutions. You’ll focus on utilising proprietary web applications and managing technology support.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Good command of Arabic will be a plus
- Strong change management skills, excellent communication and negotiation skills
- High conscientiousness, sense of service and assertiveness
- Ability to communicate complex technical content simply and concisely
- Proven track record in building cross-organizational alignment
- Master’s degree in Law (a program covering public administration, tax law, international tax law, and criminal law) and/or a Master’s degree in Public Policy (covering tax policy, international tax policy and tax administration)
- Additional qualifications in change management, organisational design, process design, and legislation will be a plus
- Ideally, over 10 years PQE, including at least 5Y in a managerial position in tax administration or tax administration consulting (focus on tax reforms, tax administration reforms)
- Strong track record in managing or advising on tax reforms and tax administration reforms (including legislative drafting)
- Strong track record in tax administration change management, managing refinement processes
- Experience in supervision of IT systems design and implementation in a tax administration context
- Managing cross-cultural teams
- Experience gathered in jurisdictions undergoing broad, fundamental tax reforms is strongly preferred
- Experience in roles requiring cross-organisational collaboration is a big plus
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?YesFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.