About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 125 offices across 86 jurisdictions, covering 92% of world GDP and 95% of FDI inflow.
About the role
The General Manager has the operational responsibility for Egypt including internal, sub-contractor, client, and authority relationships to drive the day-to-day delivery and business.
The individual will be responsible for managing the team’s performance, driving strategic initiatives and changes aligned with the company’s objectives, while also developing their own pipeline of new business.
The role is part of MEA Management team and has a direct reporting line into the Market Head MEA. General Manager role will share management responsibility for Practice Managers on a matrix reporting basis in a conjunction with MEA Practice Leads.
- Manages the overall country performance;
- Leads and manages the country team and where required implement change effectively;
- Executes commercial and operational plans aligned to office/market strategy;
- Drives values, culture and employee engagement;
- Holds client directorship roles;
- Delivers on sales targets: new clients and increased revenue from existing clients;
- Promotes & champions TMF externally;
- Manage relationships with auditors, regulators, intermediaries (lawyers/accountants/Banks CSP’s etc), local government agencies and ministries;
- Manages the workforce capacity and capability;
- Drives quality and service levels;
- Ensures efficient onboarding and workflow management;
- Manages client relationship and retention program;
- Uses personal initiative to develop new ideas for ways to work with clients and colleagues;
- Implements operational change in relation with Market Delivery Head
Ideally you are meeting following hiring criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business/Sales;
- 10+ years of experience in a commercial environment, preferably in professional services/finance/consulting business;
- Extensive proven experience within the market, with personal market credibility, a solid network, and an interest in TMF services;
- Experience in leading, managing and developing teams to achieve and surpass given targets;
- Prior experience in successfully navigating mergers/integrations would be advantage;
- Ability to build positive relationships with clients at all levels;
- Able to manage coordination of complex multi-jurisdictional proposals involving multiple business lines;
- Excellent English and Egyptian written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to collaborate and to get results in a matrix environment
What's in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work;
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF;
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy;
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients;
- Through our corporate social responsibility programme, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work;
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace;
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best
Applications close: 30 Sep 2023 Egypt Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.