Internal Audit- Associate
Associate-Internal audit and SOX compliance
As an Internal audit and SOX Associate, the individual should be a graduate with an experience in Internal audit and a firm grasp of the SOX audit processes and methodology. The individual gets an excellent opportunity to interact with senior management as well as the opportunity to enhance your skills in the areas of technical competency, business development, client service and people development.
You'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Your responsibility for this role includes but are not limited to:
• Responsible for execution of internal audit assignments Audit, SOX, IFC Designing, walkthrough & Implementation, Business Process Review etc. (individually and as a team)
• Understand client(s) requirements, respond promptly to client requests and enquiries, and consistently meet client needs • Support Managers in the process of preparing audit plans, audit program, testing and reports
• Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
• Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems. Able to read situations and modify behaviour to build quality relationships.
Qualifications, skills and experience
• 0-1 years of relevant experience in internal audit (preferably from the Internal Audit practice of a Big 4 or reputed Consulting firms, else exposure to Internal Audit in Industry will also do)
• Should be able to understand complex business situations, risk, and controls in ERP environment, identify gaps and suggest leading practices
• Should be process oriented and have strong analytical skills
• Should possess excellent communication and report writing skills What We offer
• Professional working environment where you will be intellectually challenged and work on interesting engagements with peers with international experience
• Long term career progression and entrepreneurial platform to demonstrate your skills and taken.