Manager - Audit
No. of Vacancies - 2
- Qualified CA or ACCA
- Candidate having experience in Statutory Audit for at least 4 to 5 Years, UK Experience will be an added advantage.
- Responsible to complete given tasks by client manager in a timely manner with zero errors.
- Involved in audit planning, allocating work to audit juniors and getting it done from them.
- Promptly communicate with the client manager for any queries on the job.
- Resolving audit junior queries in a timely manner.
- Inform the client manager well in advance of new work at least one day in advance before finishing the work in hand.
- Ensure all members under him/her should have enough work.
- Effective utilisation of time. Updating timesheets on a daily basis.
- Sending EOD e-mail to client Manager and reporting manager at Dot.
- Communicating with client manager through e-mail or call to resolve queries in the work.
- Communicate with the IT team directly if have any issues with the computer.
- Communicate with reporting manager with suggestions for improvement.
- Communicating with client manager for new work or suggestions for improvement in given work.
- Knowledge and experience in Audit on Limited and Public limited companies
- Experience in UK GAAP and IFRS will have advantages.
- Audit of group companies.
- Liaising with internal team/clients for audit planning and reporting.
- Experience working in an Audit work program in Software.
- Collect financial data and analyse trends.
- General accounting and finalisation of Company Accounts
- Test the design and effectiveness of Internal control.
- Control & checks to facilitate adherence to law and regulations.
- Good communication skills. Able to do verbal and written communication with foreign clients.
- Out-of-box thinking.
- Positive attitude
- Excellent grasping skills.
- Leadership mentoring skills.