Senior Operations Executive - Bookkeeping
No. of Vacancies - 2
- Qualified B.Com or M.Com with ACCA Pursuing / Qualified.
- Candidate having experience in UK Accounting for at least 2 to 3 Years.
- Responsible for completing the bookkeeping accounts as per the timeline with zero errors as per the tasks allocated by client manager or dot manager. Promptly communicate with client manager for any queries in the job. Inform client manager well in advance for new work at least one day advance before finishing work in hand. Effective utilisation of time. Updating timesheet on daily basis. Sending EOD e-mail to client Manager and reporting manager at Dot.
- Communicating with client manager through e-mail or call to resolve queries in the work.
- Communicate with IT team directly if have any issue in computer.
- Communicate with reporting manager with suggestion for improvement.
- Handling Accounts and Bookkeeping for UK Companies & Client.
- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly Management reports and handling of accounts up to finalization for Clients of various fields in UK and preparing of schedules for accounts finalisation.
- Entering bank transactions into the Client’s bookkeeping software’s such as- Payments, Receipts, Deposits Bank Fees, etc. and reconciling Bank Accounts.
- Filing VAT Returns with HMRC. Exporting Reports on Excel Spreadsheet and PDF generated from the Software.
- Software knowledge of XERO or any other UK cloud software will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of running UK payroll is an advantage but not essential.
- Good communication skills. Able to do verbal and written communication with foreign clients.
- Out-of-box thinking.
- Positive attitude
- Excellent grasping skills.
- People management and mentoring skills.
- Open to new challenges.