Manager - Year End Accounts
No. of Vacancies - 2
- Qualified B.Com or M.Com with ACCA Pursuing / Qualified.
- Candidate having experience in UK Accounting for at least 5 to 7 Years
- Allocating work among the team as per their ability to get it within the deadline.
- Delivering all the work within the given time with zero errors.
- Resolving members’ queries in a timely manner also mentors them in day-to-day activities.
- Provide necessary training for new members of the team.
- Develop members to work as POD members.
- Sending status reports to all clients as per the agreed timeline.
- Attending feedback call with client and action on points addressed in feedback call.
- Responsible for members' efficiency and productivity.
- Maintain discipline among the team and avoid nuisance.
- Responsible to ensure all members are filling timesheets and update job status on dot Kris regularly.
- Approving members' leaves and timesheets.
- Addressing work-related issues to members.
- Sending fee quotes for PAYG clients.
- Recommended to VP if any member is not performing or needs to be put on PIP.
- Communicate with clients on resolving job queries.
- Communicate with VP with suggestions for process improvement.
- Knowledge of UK accounting software.
- General Accounting and Finalisation of Company Accounts.
- Knowledge of handling the accounts and bookkeeping for UK companies.
- Knowledge of disclosure requirements as per FRS 102 1A.
- Knowledge and Verification of finalisation of accounts and schedule prepared for finalisation.
- Knowledge of Preparing UK Year-End working paper.
- Knowledge of handling UK payroll is an advantage.
- Feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
- Reviewing & publishing MIS and other financial reports to management
- Liaising with Clients and resolving queries.
- Managing Team, Work Allotments & adhering to client deadlines.
- CaseWare, IRIS, CCH, Xero, Quickbooks, or any related Cloud Software.
- Good communication skills. Able to do verbal and written communication with foreign clients.
- Out-of-box thinking.
- Positive attitude
- Excellent grasping skills.
- People management and mentoring skills.
- Open to new challenges.
Apply for Manager - Year End Accounts
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly