Senior Operations Executive or Operations Executive – Year End Accounting
No. of Vacancies - 7
- Qualified B.Com or M.Com plus ACCA pursuing / Qualified.
- Candidate having experience in Year End Accounts for at least 2 to 4 years based on level of hire. UK Year End experience will be added advantage.
- Responsible for completing the Year End accounts as per the timeline with zero errors as per the tasks allocated by the client manager or dot manager.
- Prompt communication for all the queries pertaining to the job and resolving the queries.
- Ensure client and dot managers are informed about leave absence in advance and the work at hand is completed.
- To timely fill timesheets and utilize the time to complete the jobs effectively.
- Sending an updated work email to the client manager and dot manager respectively.
- Communicating with client manager through e-mail or call to resolve queries in the work.
- Communicate with IT team directly if have any issues with the computer.
- Communicate with reporting manager with suggestions for improvement.
- Knowledge of handling the accounts and bookkeeping for UK companies.
- Reports preparation experience.
- Knowledge and Verification of finalisation of accounts and schedule prepared for finalisation.
- Knowledge of Preparing UK Year-End working paper.
- Posting bank transactions into the bookkeeping software such as Payments, Receipts, Deposits Bank Fees, etc., and reconciling Bank Accounts.
- Detailed knowledge of filling Vat returns with HMRC.
- Exporting Reports on Excel Spreadsheet and PDF generated from the Software.
- Knowledge of running the UK payroll is an advantage but not essential. Feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
- Confident in fluent communication oral and written to liaise with global clients.
- Eye for detail, proactive, and ability to work under pressure.
- Positive attitude and defy the status Quo.