UK Tax Associate/UK bookkeeping WFH
We are an outsourcing company that has been providing quality accounting and financial services to our clients for decades. At present, we are seeking a to fill the role of UK Tax Associate Night Shift WFH.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies using IRIS, Caseware etc.
- Corporation tax computations
- Preparation of management accounts
- Streamlining client's business/ accounting processes
- Review of VAT returns
- Dealing with ad hoc client/ HMRC queries
- Complete the time-sheet daily
- Ensure clients consistently receive service excellence in line with our service standards
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of all client's financial situations
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of relevant taxation and other relevant legislation and rulings.
- Participate in external and internal training as required
- Maintain current and accurate files and record and date any actions and detailed file notes
- Use available resources to seek answers to technical questions prior to consulting the manager.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- ACCA Qualified (Students)
- Good working knowledge of FRS 102 and FRS 105 reporting standards.
- Good communication and MS Office Skills.
- Proven experience in bookkeeping, finalization of statements, and tax return preparation
- Conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English Preferred
- Experience using cloud accounting solutions including QB, Xero, Sage, and Accounting CS, MYOB.
- Knowledge of the UK Accounting and Taxation process.