Internal Controls Analyst
At DuPont, we are working on things that matter, whether it’s providing clean water to more than a billion people on the planet, producing materials that are essential in everyday technology devices from smartphones to electric vehicles, or protecting workers in this global pandemic. If you would like to be a part of a premier multi-industrial company that is delivering sustainable solutions that bring real purpose and value, of a company with collaborative spirit because it believes that we work best when we work together as a team and values the diversity of thought, then DuPont is the company for you!
WHY JOIN US?
Our purpose is to empower the world with essential innovations to thrive. We work on things that matter! Get to know our Purpose and make it yours by bringing innovations to market that improve the world, share a commitment to sustainability that makes our planet better and give back to communities in which we work and live. Get to Experience a collaborative environment where teamwork is celebrated with flexibility that enhances balance and an inclusive atmosphere that is welcoming to all! Have the opportunity to chart your own course, challenge yourself, and acquire new capabilities to build a rewarding and fulfilling career. We reward employees with competitive pay and incentives to recognize skills, competencies, and contributions to business results.
- Provide internal control guidance and education to business/functional personnel within the Center.
- Provide on ground support for internal control-related issues, including projects or initiatives, within the respective Centers
- Conduct assessments within the organization for various SOX aspects and understand the need for continual improvements/upgrades to the processes
- Supporting the Follow up for the Integration Project process for transition of work streams into the Center
- Support & Monitor for all Governance related processes
- KCA Database administration – set up new control owners, ensure appropriate access, drive adherence to timelines and report the results
- Complete ownership and driving the Global Reconciliation Tool (Blackline) administration process and other Admin activities for such activities covering the compliance & governance scope.
- Advises and directs responses to all control/governance queries from within the assigned areas
- Monitors remediation of audit issues; proactively supports remediation to address internal control weaknesses
- Ensuring to act as active back up for DOA (Delegation of Authority) and SOD Monitoring (Segregation of Duties) activities
- Deliver assistance and expertise for additional activities as requested
- Provide support in other key areas as requested by Management
- Complete requests end to end including communication on the results
Qualifications & Attributes needed:
- ACCA Affiliate / Member or qualified CA / CIA with 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Working in the fields of Internal Controls or audit, and independent handling of process.
- Versatility and capability to handle numerous tasks and challenges. Must be open for various roles in Compliance and Governance related activities.
- Good analytical skill and communication skills
- Must be open to work in EMEA shift (basis needs)