ESG Consultant Consultant, Operational Risks and Sustainability
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
We operate in 143 countries and territories, and in FY22, collectively employed more than 265,000 people working in member firms around the world. KPMG is the brand under which the member firms of KPMG International Limited (“KPMG International”) operate and provide professional services. “KPMG” is used to refer to individual member firms within the KPMG organization or to one or more member firms collectively.
KPMG is committed to three key imperatives: quality of services, insight into the problems of our clients, and integrity in our business. It is these principles that drive our firms' professionals to provide audit, tax, and advisory services that reflect global consistency and unwavering integrity. We will build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring that our people, our clients and our communities achieve their full potential.
KPMG Ukraine is looking for ESG Consultant\Senior Consultant, Operational Risks and Sustainability.
What you will do:
- Assist the Sustainability Services team to deliver advisory projects
- Participate in comprehensive projects with focus on sustainable development and ESG assessment;
- Prepare sustainable development strategy for private companies, public sector organizations and government;
- Prepare analytical reports and benchmark analysis;
- Participate in development of new services;
- Preparation of presentation materials and commercial proposals to potential clients;
- General understanding of sustainable development agenda, general trends in Policies and actions being taken at global/ national/ sectoral and corporate level;
- General understanding of ESG and sustainable development, non-financial reporting, human rights, environmental and social aspects;
- Higher education in environmental science or other from leading Ukrainian and international universities;
- Experience in relevant projects.
- Upper-Intermediate/ Advanced oral and writing English.
- More than 4 years of practical experience in sustainability area in consulting or in-house;
- Knowledge of international methodologies in relation to ESG and sustainable development reporting (GRI, Global Compact, SASB, CDP, TCFD, EcoVadis, Sustainalytics etc).
- Knowledge of relevant ISO standards (ISO 14001, ISO 18001, ISO 22001, ISO 26001, ISO 50001 etc.);
- Knowledge of international methodologies in relation to stakeholders engagement (AccountAbility's AA1000 Series)
- Advances analytical and reporting skills;
- Advanced MS office skills;
- Self-motivated, initiative, self-disciplined, readiness to business trips, incentive to studying and professional development.
What we offer:
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Audit/Tax/Legal/Consulting
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth
- Fair compensation and social package
- International assignment opportunities
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.