Certified Senior Accountant
Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in economics
- 5+ experience for as an Accountant
- Possess an active Accounting License
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Strong communication skills and a reliable team player
Your future role
- Offering perspective and delivering accounting knowledge in context so clients see the big picture.
- Summarize and prepare financial status and transactions reports, including a profit and loss statement, and other necessary reports.
- Comply with all federal, state, and local protocols including legal requirements, and interpret new and existing legislation.
- Performing monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analyses
- Preparing all financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Preparing federal, state, local, and special tax returns.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
- Participation in the creation of the master data base in the software used, according to the client's needs.
- Performing all tasks in accordance with the legal regulations and the stipulated deadlines
- Liaising with the clients and the Accounting Authorities to discuss client issue.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- You’ll grow your knowledge of accounting matters and tax-related tools and databases.
- You’ll work with a team of experienced professionals who will coach you.
- You’ll expand your network within Deloitte and clients.
- You’ll be at fast paced career path.
Interested? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please submit your resume in English or Bosnia/Croatian/Serbian at your earliest convenience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of the personal data protection.
- Online Test (if applicable)
- Interview with HR department + TLBPS Manager
- Become the best you can be – we will help you!
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries, and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process, and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.