Manager M&A Technology, Media & Telecom
Description of the position
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
As (Senior) Manager in our M&A Transaction Services group you support clients with financial advice during M&A or transformation projects, including financial due diligence assignments, carve-out preparation, business plan reviews, valuations & business modeling, SPA advice, M&A strategy as well as financial support in other corporate finance matters. Your will be to Technology, Media & Telecom sector (TMT), working closely with a team of experienced M&A professionals with exposure to a wide range of clients. In addition, you have an important role to play in our TMT sector approach and business development opportunities.
Let’s talk about you
- You hold a Master's university degree in Finance or Economics.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Finance and M&A in the Technology, Media and Telecom sector (TMT).
- Based on your TMT sector experience, you have a strong knowledge about the business drivers, KPI’s, risks and opportunities specific to the TMT sector.
- You are a team player with very good communication, analytical and report writing skills.
- You are passionate about M&A and TMT and eager to make an impact for our clients on the deals that shape our market.
- Our ideal candidate speaks Dutch, French and English and has a good knowledge of PC applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- In this role as a Manager keywords are autonomy, ownership and entrepreneurship.
This is your opportunity to join our Deloitte Financial Advisory team. We are the global leader in integrated M&A Services. By cooperation between various specialists in M&A Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Value Creation/Growth & Turnaround, Restructuring, M&A Tax and Consulting, Deloitte provides integrated solutions for every transaction process. We define and execute growth strategies for our clients and guide them through every stage of a transaction, so they achieve their aspirations.
Our Restructuring team drives value creation either from radical improvement in the performance of a company or a significant change in strategy and structure, be it financial and/or operational. In a Merger & Acquisition situation, we advise clients in realising their full post-deal value creation. Identifying and capturing synergies, convincing transition blueprints & plans, managing all stakeholders in a volatile or locked situation are critical elements in our role. Restructuring is working on the intersection between Corporate Finance and Strategy Consulting, focusing from pre- to post- M&A solutions. Restructuring rapidly creates significant & sustainable company value through radical improvements in different stages of corporate crisis.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+6000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime.
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.