Senior Manager, Transfer Pricing Policy
“At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let’s discuss what this means for you”
Financial Services (FS) partner with all areas of CommBank to provide specialist advice on financial management and strategy. This advice covers finance, audit, treasury, investor relations, and property.
Group Treasury contributes broadly to the strategic planning and management of CBA group-wide balance sheet activities. It is responsible to both internal and external customers and stakeholders.
See yourself in our team
The Treasury Policy and Transfer Pricing team is part of Group Treasury’s Business Partnering and Transfer Pricing team and is responsible for the following:
- Managing the Group Liquidity Policy and framework including providing advice on the application of the Policy, reviewing new business proposals, dealing with regulatory requests and managing the Group’s Contingent Funding Framework.
- Managing other Treasury policies including the Group Recovery Plan
- Managing Transfer Pricing Policy across the Group, including providing advice on the Group’s Funds Transfer Pricing policies, setting TP methodologies to provide optimal balance sheet outcomes, advising on new business proposals
Do work that matters
The position will be responsible for providing business units with appropriate transfer pricing signals and enhancing the Group’s internal transfer pricing framework.
The function will support the broader Business Partnering team to provide strategic and operational expertise necessary to deliver a variety of funding, capital and liquidity solutions essential to our Business units and deliver on Group objectives.
In addition, this role will have a significant impact in the operation and efficiency of Group Treasury, to holistically and dynamically manage our balance sheet.
- Support optimal balance sheet management and performance measurement through providing appropriate transfer pricing signals to business unit transactions
- Continue to enhance the group’s FTP framework in conjunction with external market changes
- Ability to source, analyse and interpret data, and lead delivery of initiatives aligned with broader treasury and balance sheet strategy
- Contribute to large and complex projects with an emphasis on stakeholder management, data interrogation, system implementation, business, and treasury management requirements
- Effectively interact with Treasury stakeholders and business partners to ensure appropriate collation of relevant information and expertise to deliver the Business Partnering strategy and objectives
- Support the thought leadership and direction of the Business Partnering teams, GM Business Partnering, and Group Treasurer
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, demonstrating independent thought and critical thinking
- Strong Excel, SQL literacy with proficiency in modelling and database interrogation
- Strong financial acumen and an ability to understand and interpret balance sheet activity, cash flows and liquidity management
- Proficient relationship management and communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts using simple language
- Preparedness to work in a small team with very tight deadlines
- Previous experience in banking business units, financial markets, or risk management is advantageous
Is this your next challenge, apply Now!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest, x15ventures), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 11/10/2023 For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.