Assistant Manager - Corporate Tax Advisory
Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company?; Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company?; Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company?Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
As an Assistant Manager at Azets, you will have the ability and motivation needed to:
- Own and manage a client portfolio with minimal support from senior staff
- Support in delivering revenue and profitability targets
- Foster enduring client relationships
- Develop and inspire our smarter people plan
Day to day duties
- Manage variety of compliance matters
- Act as the principle point of contact with clients, work closely with clients to understand business developments
- Ensure clients are up to date with their compliance obligations and legislative changes, helping them assess the impact for them and keeping abreast of new opportunities
- Review tax returns and computations
- Ensure the efficient and risk managed delivery
- Responsible for complying with all internal risk management procedures.
What are we looking for?
- CTA/ACA/ACCA/CA (or equivalent) qualified
- Our clients come from all industries, so exposure to multiple sectors would be a distinct advantage
- Previous Corporate Tax or Mixed Tax experience in a similar role within a practice environment is essential
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at Azets
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.