Senior Accounts Payable Specialist With German
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.Summary:
Accounts Payable Specialist with German - (internally, EMEA P2P Specialist) reports to the P2P EMEA Lead (Legacy Hillrom) and is responsible for invoice processing, including entry of invoices and problem resolution, and addressing invoice exceptions, mailbox management, payment process, month end close AP activities.What will you be doing?
- Entering and making adjustments of invoices, debit notes and credit notes, ensuring they are recorded accurately and processed in a timely manner.
- Working in partnership with suppliers and internal organizations and enforcing the adoption of the agreed channel strategies.
- Reconciling/analyzing general ledger accounts as required.
- Supporting the month-end close and related entries processing.
- Reconciling Vendor Statements as required.
- Creating and distributing payments to suppliers.
- Identifying and presenting solutions for continuous process improvement.
- Reviewing and proposing changes to Accounts Payable policies and procedures as dictated by market and company changes and/or industry, in addition to changes in personnel, department practices and systems.
- Supporting the transition of additional countries into Baxter Business Services as required.
- Individual with 3+ years of related professional experience or equivalent combination of education and experience with functional knowledge of the Accounts Payable accounting processes and understanding internal control elements.
- Highly organized person with ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Fluent English and German speaker (French language will be a huge asset).
- Person having excellent customer service skills and experience in interfacing with business customers in resolving invoice processing issues.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and experience in accounting and financial systems (SAP, JDE) within a multicultural & international environment is a must.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- Probation period of 3 months and then for an indefinite period.
- Competitive salary, annual bonuses, recognition award program.
- Corporate culture based on our values: collaboration, speed, courage and simplicity.
- Possibilities for development on a personal and professional level in one of the leading global MedTech companies.
- Package of benefits including Private medical care (Lux Med), Life Insurance, Multisport card.
- Bax4U - cafeteria/lunch cards (300 PLN).
- PPE program with very attractive conditions available for each employee after 3 months.
- Educational support: fully covered language courses (English or other languages according to business needs), financial certifications (ACCA, CIMA)
- Co-financing of holidays and an additional 2 days off from work annually.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Great Warsaw office location - Powiśle!