FAS Transaction Services Associate (Italian Speaker)
Description & RequirementsWho we are looking for Deloitte Albania is currently seeking to expand his pipeline of Top Talents for Transaction Services team within the FAS Department.Deloitte is the leading financial advisory services (FAS) provider in Albania. Our FAS team has mastered a broad range of advisory disciplines such as Transaction Services, Corporate Finance Advisory, Valuation & Modeling through serving to numerous clients in various industries for more than 20 years in Albania and abroad.Candidate profile:
- Be a young professional with 1 to 2 years of work experience, preferably in audit. Prior work experience in a Big 4 company in a relevant function is an advantage.
- Have strong knowledge background (academic or professional) in Finance and Accounting; Good understanding of Financial Statements and Financial Reporting.
- High University average grade, and especially high grades in subjects related to Accounting, Finance and Audit are considered a plus;
- Have very good knowledge of the English and Italian languages. Be fluent in both written and oral.
- Have strong analytical skills; be able to analyze and process data in MS Excel; be able to address tasks and organize information logically.
- Be results-oriented with a proactive and rigorous approach.
- Be able to work in a multi-cultural team, and have good interpersonal skills.
- Be capable of managing multiple tasks and working in team.
- Be willing to learn from experienced colleagues and acquire knowledge in a dynamic environment.
- Have very good knowledge of MS Office (Power Point, Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Be available to travel abroad Albania when required.
- Also fresh graduates are encouraged but only for Internship opportunities within the team
- Be responsible for developing an understanding of the Deloitte TS approach, methodology & tools and apply this while performing the tasks assigned;
- Build knowledge to perform financial statements analysis and carry out due diligence work to international companies;
- Prepare work files and analysis supporting the Financial Due Diligence Scope of Work.
- The work files generally include financial data summary and analysis of historical and current performance of the business under review;
- Coach, supervise and be in-charge of junior colleagues.
- Be coached by more experienced colleagues in order to gain increasing autonomy and technical know-how allowing fast career progression.
- Establish working relationships with office colleagues and also external companies’ personnel.
- Execute the task required and deliver output within the deadlines.
- Flexible and hybrid work model.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Unlimited access to worldwide esteemed digital learning platforms as per individual needs and curiosity, in addition to classroom trainings.
- Personal development and constant growth.
- Career pathway and opportunity to constantly grow.
- Dynamic and international work environment and team spirit.
- Complete Private Health/Travel Insurance.
- Employee assistance program, available to you and your immediate family members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, covering legal, financial and mental health advisory services.
- Extensive experience gained from working across multiple Deloitte CE South Offices.