Manager Finance Real Estate Regio Leuven, Hasselt En Antwerpen
Description of the position
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
Deloitte Real Estate delivers professional services in the areas of real estate, corporate finance, portfolio strategy and transformation, M&A transaction support and structuring, financial modeling, assistance with project development, financing, location strategy, corporate real estate, and workplace advisory.
Real estate is at the core of Deloitte’s industry specialties. We meet our clients’ expectations by delivering focused excellence, independence and fully integrated multidisciplinary services.
Our M&A Finance Real Estate advisory covers all possible challenges related to the raising of additional funding (debt, (quasi)-capital) for project development. We advise our clients on following approach: assessment of client’s activities and real estate, modeling of the financial feasibility and defining the funding mix and funding structure, initiating a first market sounding, defining of tax & legal structure & governance, drafting the investor- and bank memorandum, assistance in debt raising and in (quasi)-Equity go-to-market, supporting legal implementation and drafting fund(ing) documentation.
In order to grow our team of 45 professionals and our buy-side business, we are looking for a Real Estate Manager
How will your daily activities look like?
- Depending on your expertise, you will perform and/or review one or more steps of our approach. First focus will be on the financial modelling, -structuring part, drafting of a memorandum and assisting in debt raising.
- On the mid-long term, you have the ambition to coordinate different projects from A – Z by ensuring an end-to-end follow-up with the rest of the team and act as the single point of contact (SPOC) for the client.
- You will connect with our Tax & legal team to set up an integrated solution for the client.
- You will act as a financial expert (and want to further invest in this role) in real estate development and participate in our different business development initiatives.
- Based on a good understanding of the clients’ business (development strategy and historical results), you will propose together with the Real estate team and under supervision of the Real Estate leadership, the most appropriate financial and legal real estate structuring solutions. You will translate the needs into a proposal describing our approach, timeline, project team, as well as a budget for the services to be delivered. So, you are playing an important role within the process from contact to contract.
Let’s talk about you
- You have a Master’s degree in economics or business engineering
- You are passionate about real estate development and have a good market knowledge based on at least 3 years of relevant experience in real estate development and his financials
- You have (first) insights in fund structuring and fund-raising solutions as finance specialist with notions of legal contracting Being connected with real estate developers and their investor communities could be a plus.
- You feel comfortable working on and managing several projects at the same time.
- You are a solution & goal-oriented thinker
- You are willing to invest in tax & legal contracting related real estate topics Having a consulting or advisory background with client-impact is a plus
- You are able to recognize your client’s needs You have the ability to communicate clearly, persuade and influence
- You are a team player with a sense of responsibility and the ability to build relationships at all levels Good skills in Dutch and English. French is a plus
Accounting is so much more than hard numbers. Think analysis, critical insights, problem-solving and strategic planning. The magic happens when analysis and insight meld. It’s what turns accountants into trusted advisors who use regulatory compliance and reporting to create opportunities and manage risk for our clients. At Deloitte, we advise a wide range of companies across multidisciplinary services ranging from accounting, tax, legal, mergers and acquisitions to services such as “business control & technology” and “strategy & growth” tailor-made solutions. At the same time, our team of advisors handles cases with a satellite vision, enthusiasm and know-how.
A position in M&A & Finance in which you can make a difference? It's possible! As a member of this dynamic team of professionals, you are in regular contact with business leaders and their teams within the SME market. You have a great deal of autonomy and responsibilities as well as the possibility of building different relationships of trust, during long-term collaboration. In this way, you become the client’s point of contact for advice on all kinds of financial and economic matters, working with a multidisciplinary team of colleagues.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+6000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime.
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.