Senior Forensic Accountant
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your ideal job… Just be prepared to dream big!
AppleCare is Apple’s global service and support business. The AppleCare Compliance team focuses on ensuring the integrity of this business, by identifying and reducing fraud and waste. We're looking for a Senior Forensic Accountant, based in Cork, to plan, develop, and perform investigations across the Europe, Middle East, India and Africa region.
Reporting directly to the Compliance Manager for EMEIA and working closely with our global business partners, the Senior Forensic Accountant role will also involve assessment and development of optimum working practices, education of service partners, communication of findings to service partners and Apple Senior Management, and identification & recovery of improperly paid amounts.
- Self-motivated individual who will take ownership of and manage every aspect of Compliance investigations assigned to them
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and report writing skills required to ensure successful and timely completion of investigations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as collaboration with multiple internal and external teams is a key element to success
- Comfortable reporting findings and conclusions to senior management
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple projects in parallel
- Develop analyses to Identify key fraud and service-related risks
- Plan, manage, and conduct all aspects of forensic investigations into AppleCare’s business partners
- Identify the root cause of fraud-related concerns and Drive process improvement to close fraud gaps and mitigate future risk
- Clearly collate findings and recommendations and present to senior management
- Evaluate the integrity of AppleCare’s control environment, and the effectiveness of policies and procedures in place
- Collaborate with a wide diversity of teams on key projects that impact the future development of Apple’s business, both across the region and globally
Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree and Qualified Accountant required (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA) CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner) preferred
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.