Sr. Administrator, Investor Services
HedgeServ is a leading global fund administrator with more than $450 billion in assets under administration across all investment vehicles including Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds, UCITS, Hybrid Credit Managers, Funds of Funds and Managed Account Platforms. We optimize our clients’ experience using unique proprietary technology coupled with robotic process automation, intuitive digital programs powered by machine learning, and enhanced by an extensive proprietary transaction data set. HedgeServ’s entrepreneurial and innovative spirit cultivates a productive and agile environment enabling its team to anticipate clients’ needs and consistently deliver solutions in real time. Led by the most experienced team of industry experts, HedgeServ with 1,500+ professionals around the globe expertly provides customizable solutions for their clients’ risk, portfolio management, middle office, investor relations, accounting, regulatory, compliance, and tax services. Since its inception in 2008, HedgeServ has received numerous accolades, including Top Overall Administrator and #1 rankings for Fund Accounting, Reporting & Reporting Technology, Client Service, Investor Services, Alternative Fund Expertise, and Regulatory Expertise.
HedgeServ is a progressive company with continuously evolving ways of working to ensure a future-focused mindset. Our employees benefit from a robust career development framework and clear learning paths which outline career trajectory, training and progression plans. HedgeServ supports employees through a variety of offerings, including remote and hybrid working arrangements, and fully paid comprehensive health and well-being benefits. HedgeServ was recognized as a Next Gen employer by RippleMatch on its list of 100 top workplaces for Generation Z for 2022. HedgeServ operates 13 offices in the United States, Grand Cayman, Ireland, Poland, Bulgaria, Luxembourg, Philippines and Australia.
As an Investor Services Senior Admin you will be responsible for the execution of challenging tasks in the Investor Services Department. They shall be executed within the guidelines and procedures provided by HedgeServ and under the supportive supervision and guidance of a supervisor and manager. You can expect to be seen as a key member of the team, involved in all matters.
Every Investor Services Senior Administrator will receive the excellent Induction Training, in addition to both compulsory training as well as technical and personal development. HedgeServ operates a client focused structure which provides a wide-range of experience to all. We focus on adding value to our clients every day.
Key Accountabilities of the Role
- Review investor transaction instructions to ensure all requisite information is provided.
- Liaise with investors to obtain fully executed transaction instructions
- Liaise with investors to ensure subscription proceeds are provided timely
- Ensure appropriate AML/KYC documentation is provided by investors
- Reconcile the subscription/redemption bank account daily, and notify all discrepancies to supervisor
- Preparation of wire transfers to Prime Brokers, Investors and for payment of fees
- Preparation of Investor Reporting and client reporting
- Distribution of Fund Performance in line with client requirements
- Preparation of investor audit requests
- Establish good working relationship with other HedgeServ departments
- Accounting, Finance, Legal or Business Degree – Completed bachelor’s degree required.
- Should be flexible in terms of their approach and work ethic should be focused and results orientated
- Should be self-motivated and have the ability to work on their own as well as part of a team
- IT Literate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.