This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Incentive Specialist ( Western Europe - Poland)
The hybrid model of work
The person in this role will be part of an 8-person team based in Warsaw that is responsible for the process and calculations of sales organization’s Incentives in the Western Europe region. This position requires excellent analytical skills (development or creation of complex tools – putting great emphasis on user experience), but also equally strong soft skills (partnering with one of Baxter's businesses - close cooperation with senior regional stakeholders from the sales team).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform the Target Setting Process – work with the Western European countries to support territory design within a defined timeframe
- Collaborate with identified BU representatives nominated by VP to support and define the right Incentive strategy
- Implement and lead the operational calculation of Sales Incentives quarterly for Western Europe for a defined Business Unit
- Collaborate with FP&A for AOP and sign off by Presidents
- Identify the next-generation process for Incentives moving towards automation/centralization and standardization
- Work with local HR to collaborate with Work Council for SIP approval
- Deal with different Datasets and Databases – especially SQL–based knowledge and use the technical capabilities to drive Transformation and Optimization in a digitalization environment
- University degree, Bachelor or Master of any related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Well-developed presentation and communication skills
- Excellent analytical Skills combined with excellent technical skills in SQL and Tableau / MS Office Applications (VBA, Excel, Powerpivot, Powerpoint)
- Experience in Incentive are a plus
- Fluent English and Polish command / other languages are a plus
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. List knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required:
- Demonstrate ownership for achieving results
- Ability to work autonomously with a drive and determination to succeed
- Flexible approach to problem-solving
- Intercultural mindset – strong affinity to work together with diverse teams in different countries
- Open to change and always driving the optimization of processes – challenging existing processes and solutions
- Demonstrates an appropriate sense of urgency and decisiveness
- Demonstrate strong teaching and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to interact with individuals from a variety of departments are required
- Able to develop solutions and make recommendations based on analysis
- Soft skills: open-minded - Team Player with a strong communication style
- Permanent contract after 3-months’ probation time
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Work in a diverse and multinational environment
- Possibilities for development on a personal and professional level
- Lifelong learning opportunity
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Hybrid working model
- Attractive office location, next to the PKP Powiśle station.
- PPE program with very attractive conditions available for each employee after 3 months.
- Holiday allowance
- 2 additional days off (conditional)
- Employee referral program
- Multisport card
- Cafeteria-style plan
- Employee referral program
- Working for a global pharma/med tech leader.
We would like to help you advance your career. Apply today with your CV and experience a career that matters!For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.