Senior Manager/Director M&A Transaction Services B&I
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
- You will support clients with (financial) advice during M&A or transformation projects, including financial (vendor) due diligence assignments, valuations,business modelling, SPA advice and negotiations, M&A strategy as well as other corporate finance matters. Your specific area of focus will be the Financial Services Industry.
- You will work closely together with a team of experienced M&A and strategy professionals and gain exposure to a wide range of clients.
- You will develop effective business relationships with clients in order to identify, package and implement business solutions that help our clients grow and become more successful;
- You will play an important role in our multi-disciplinary model with a sector based approach
Let’s talk about you
- You have6 to 10 years of significant transactions and M&A related experience in a consulting or financial services environment (banking, insurance, investment management, etc.)and/or you have a passion for financial markets and the financial industry in general
- You have a Master’s degree in finance or economics. Being enrolled in or having completed the CFA programme is an asset.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective relationships between individuals, teams and lines of business.
- You have the ability to communicate clearly, persuade and influence.
- You have a proactive approach and flexible attitude with the ability to demonstrate initiative and reliability.
- You have the ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- You have excellent coaching skills and experience in managing people.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French.
This is your opportunity to join our Deloitte Financial Advisory team. We are the global leader in integrated M&A Services. By cooperation between various specialists in M&A Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Value Creation/Growth & Turnaround, Restructuring, M&A Tax and Consulting, Deloitte provides integrated solutions for every transaction process. We define and execute growth strategies for our clients and guide them through every stage of a transaction, so they achieve their aspirations.
Our Restructuring team drives value creation either from radical improvement in the performance of a company or a significant change in strategy and structure, be it financial and/or operational. In a Merger & Acquisition situation, we advise clients in realising their full post-deal value creation. Identifying and capturing synergies, convincing transition blueprints & plans, managing all stakeholders in a volatile or locked situation are critical elements in our role. Restructuring is working on the intersection between Corporate Finance and Strategy Consulting, focusing from pre- to post- M&A solutions. Restructuring rapidly creates significant & sustainable company value through radical improvements in different stages of corporate crisis.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+6000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you!We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing!Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach!As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered byMobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported byParents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered byEnergise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace:combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime.
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.