Senior Manager/Finance Business Partner (Expression of Interest)
Senior Manager/Finance Business Partner opportunities withing our Operations, Technology and Support Services teams now available at CBA.
Now is the time to join a recognised leading Financial Services team in the financial services industry.
Given CommBanks commitment to building a simpler, better bank, we have a number of opportunities at a Senior Manage level supporting our Operations and Group Support Services Finance teams.
Please note – This is an Expression of Interest; it is strongly encouraged that you still apply for other roles in our business.
See yourself in our team
The purpose of the roles in these business units are to provide finance support to both business customers and to internal finance teams. Prioritization, ability to multi-task, influencing skills and a continuous improvement mindset are crucial to be successful in this role.
Key duties will include:
- Managing deliverables and stakeholders and ensuring the team always delivers quality information, on time
- Conduct analysis and provide insights on common expense areas across Support Units e.g. IT costs and leverage technology for insights and automation
- Provide coverage during team absences
- Proactively work with the wider GSSF team to embed an innovation culture, and identify and deliver on opportunities for business and process improvements
- Ad-hoc analysis and projects as required
- Leadership of one direct report
Finance team leadership
- Help drive team goals and priorities including a strong and vibrant team culture.
- Build and maintain productive relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Effective leadership and collaboration across all stakeholders to drive business outcomes and become a trusted advisor.
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Commerical, financial or management accounting experience
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple deliverables
- Excellent presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
- High degree of commercial acumen and strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, self-motivate, innovate and drive results
In Financial Services we take a proactive approach to your career development. Your ongoing development would be part of an integrated development plan. Living the CBA leadership principles and demonstrating our values opens up great opportunities at CBA.
If you would like to hear more about this role please Apply. Candidates will be contacted to talk through suitability of the roles we have currently vacant.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest, x15ventures), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 01/10/2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.