We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy.
The candidate must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations. The ideal candidate will be an excellent manager.
- Drive the company’s financial planning.
- Prepare management reports.
- Perform risk management by analysing the organization’s liabilities and investments.
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Manage the budget process and provide timely reports on performance against budget. Provide insight and recommendations for both short-term and long-term growth plans of the organization. Engage and interact with the Board of Directors, CEO, and Executive Leadership Team. Serve as a key member of the executive leadership team and round table discussion panel.
- Participate in pivotal decisions as they relate to strategic initiatives and operation.
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations.
- Supervise all finance personnel.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports.
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as Finance officer/manager or relevant role
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers.
- ACCA/CPA is a strong advantage.
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus.