Audit associates / Tax associates
- To assist the senior in completing the audit assignment;
- Involved in the preparation of audit working papers, audited financial statements and audited report;
- and Perform other job related duties as necessary.
- To assist the senior in preparing tax computation and filing of tax returns for individual and corporate clients;
- Monitoring and administer routine tax compliance requirement (e.g. tax estimates (CP204), revision of tax (CP204A) and provisional tax computation;
- Handling all tax correspondence matters including Desk audit, PCB Audit, Tax Audit; and Perform other job-related duties as necessary.
- Possess accounting degree or professional accounting qualification.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- CAT and ACCA students, who interested are encouraged to apply.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to communicate in Mandarin will be an additional advantage.
- Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.