Cost Clerk | Al Futtaim Automotive | Trading Enterprises
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview of the role:
- The primary focus of the role will be to labour, parts and other components used in a repair order split the items into appropriate accounts raise a performa, evaluate appropriate charging to customers and raise final invoice.
What you will do:
- Raise local purchase orders for all sublets and bought out items in the service centre and process for payments.
- Compile incentive and overtime summary for direct and non- direct productive.
- Evaluate the labour and parts line items in a service order and split into different jobs and allocate sub-orders.
- Apply discounts in consultation with Aftersales Manager on labour and parts items on the service order.
- Apply parts issued on a service order to the appropriate labour jobs for proper accounting.
- Raising purchase orders for sublets and bought-outs related to service order
- Carry out Good Receipts and Invoice Verifications
- Follow up on open LPOs based on the reports and completion within stipulated time.
- Daily updating of attended and booked hours by direct productive on TESIS.
- Periodic updating of additional selling incentives and overtime data for Non Direct Productive.
- Ensure timely closing of orders by obtaining relevant approvals.
- Monitor and control unreleased orders.
- Coordination and ordering of stationery requirements of the location.
- Assist with other administrative support services to the Aftersales Manager.
- Ensure proper filing of the service records
- Creating washing and cleaning by reports.
Required Skills to be successful:
- Stakeholder management.
- Administration experience.
- Accounting experience.
- Coordination and communication skills.
About the Team:
- Reporting to the Aftersales Manager and will work closely with the internal and external stakeholders.
What equips you for the role:
- 2 to 3 years overall automotive experience in accounting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SAP
- Accounting knowledge.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.