Finance Business Partner | Al Futtaim Automotive | Trading Enterprises-CJD
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
As a member of Branch team – to support the dealership operation (Sales and After sales) – on (a) decision support for budgeting / forecasting/ MIS and KPI achievement (b) ensure compliance with company policies and procedures with major emphasis on - cash control, sales accounting and approvals credit controls & approvals, stock controls, audit report follow-up and (c) day to day internal controls review and improvement.
What you will do:
Budget / MIS and KPI monitoring
- Support branch management on preparation of Budget/ Forecast, Performance summary and review of variance analysis.
- Support GM - Retail in review of on Retail KPI trends and improvement plans with Branch Management
Review of daily collection and deposit of cash and cheques by branches and scrutinise GL control accounts for exceptions and petty cash management and co-ordinate with AFSS.
Sales Accounting and control
- Ensure all documentation is complete as per company procedures for all Finance / Cash / Credit / Inter and Intra company deals.
- Authorise release of VCC and Sales letter as per company procedure.
- Validation of Sales document pack /LPO and credit approval or clear funds/ registration copy and authorise final release of the vehicle for customer delivery.
- Process refunds within the sub-delegated authority /documentation and facilitate refund process with AFSS for beyond authority levels.
- Check and validate all agreed check list before confirming passport release of branch staff.
- Ensure Stock controllers adhere to standard documentation and procedures with regard to stock movements and best practices followed on stock management of on-site stocks including Demo/display/Damaged stock.
- Ensure adequate insurance coverage for dealership assets at all times.
- Review periodical physical inventory and reconciliation to ensure physical stocks match with the system stocks
- Process credit application request for AFSS approval and maintain relevant documentation as per approved credit deals
- Authorise credit requirements within the framework of sub-delegated credit release authority from AFSS.
- Facilitate submission of Finance deal packs and provide support and follow up with AFGE for early collection of bank debts.
- Review with the Retail / Fleet team on overdue and collection on periodical basis and provide status report to BM and GM Retail and Fleet.
Internal Audit review and recommendations
Facilitate Group internal audit review of branch operations and ensure implement ion of audit recommendations.
Policy and Procedures and System support
Continuous review of existing policy and procedures and recommend improvements to strengthen internal control.
Ongoing Review of system process and ensure its applicability to business requirements in co-ordination with AFSS.
Required Skills to be successful:
- Branch accounting and Budgeting/Monthly forecasting
- Monthly Closing and GL Reviews
- Preparation of Management Reporting and Reviews
- Excel expert and SAP knowledge
About the Team:
Working in a fast-paced and diverse environment. Reporting to Senior Finance Controller
What equips you for the role:
- Bachelor degree/Chartered Accountant (or similar qualification)
- 4/5 years experience in Automotive dealership or retail environment
- Analytical, process oriented, good communication skills, exposure to ERP
- Should be able to plan and prioritize tasks, persuasive skills, Kaizan attitude, Self starter; and a strong team player.
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.