SEA Tax Associate, Tax Technology Consulting
Title: SEA Tax Associate, Tax Technology Consulting
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
As you build your career to with us to become an innovate tax technologist you will be helping our clients to design, configure and implement systems architecture that best meets their business needs, in the rapidly changing tax and legal landscape. You will be working alongside an experienced and growing team, to support our clients in ensuring that they have the right data, business processes and systems set-up for the future.
- Help clients to transform processes and technologies to enhance efficiencies, align data, and improve transparency from ERP systems all the way through the reporting and documentation process focusing on regional centralisation of indirect tax returns and financial statement preparation.
- Opportunities to work on wide range of projects from small scale transformations to large scale multi-jurisdictions transformations, as part of complex business transformations.
- Working closely with a wide range of colleagues and clients, exposing you to cutting edge tax technology work in a strategic, commercial and business context.
- To apply an impressive range of broad consulting and functional skills that will enhance your career.
- The successful candidate will closely work with a team headquartered in Singapore with a support teams in Malaysia.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer/IT, Accounting, Finance or other IT/ business-related field.
- Excellent research and project management skills.
- Teamwork experience.
- Highly organized and have a strong analytical mind.
- Efficient communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong organization and leadership skills.
- Strong desire to learn new skills and technology (e.g. SAP, ORACLE, OneSource, Vertex, etc.).
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.