Private Equity Senior Fund Accountant
HedgeServ is a leading global fund administrator with more than $450 billion in assets under administration across all investment vehicles including Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds, UCITS, Hybrid Credit Managers, Funds of Funds and Managed Account Platforms. We optimize our clients’ experience using unique proprietary technology coupled with robotic process automation, intuitive digital programs powered by machine learning, and enhanced by an extensive proprietary transaction data set. HedgeServ’s entrepreneurial and innovative spirit cultivates a productive and agile environment enabling its team to anticipate clients’ needs and consistently deliver solutions in real time. Led by the most experienced team of industry experts, HedgeServ with 1,500+ professionals around the globe expertly provides customizable solutions for their clients’ risk, portfolio management, middle office, investor relations, accounting, regulatory, compliance, and tax services. Since its inception in 2008, HedgeServ has received numerous accolades, including Top Overall Administrator and #1 rankings for Fund Accounting, Reporting & Reporting Technology, Client Service, Investor Services, Alternative Fund Expertise, and Regulatory Expertise.
HedgeServ is a progressive company with continuously evolving ways of working to ensure a future-focused mindset. Our employees benefit from a robust career development framework and clear learning paths which outline career trajectory, training and progression plans. HedgeServ supports employees through a variety of offerings, including remote and hybrid working arrangements, and fully paid comprehensive health and well-being benefits. HedgeServ was recognized as a Next Gen employer by RippleMatch on its list of 100 top workplaces for Generation Z for 2022. HedgeServ operates 13 offices in the United States, Grand Cayman, Ireland, Poland, Bulgaria, Luxembourg, Philippines and Australia.Your responsibilities:
- Assist in the production of monthly and quarterly NAV, ensuring completion of specified tasks per Private Equity checklists
- Calculate and process capital calls, capital distributions and statements for closed-end funds
- Prepare investor P&L allocations and fee calculations as part of monthly and quarterly NAV packages
- Prepare waterfall calculations
- Prepare portfolio and investor IRR calculations as required
- Perform cash, position and market value reconciliations.
- Escalate accounting issues and aged items to the Private Equity Supervisor
- Ensure all positions are priced correctly
- Calculate and process income and expense accruals including trading accruals
- Comply with HedgeServ’s checklists, procedures and controls
- Assist in the audit process where required
- Converse and liaise with internal service departments to resolve miscellaneous fund issues.
- Ensure pre-agreed internal and external deadlines are met timely
- Be client focused, flexible and willing to adapt
- Minimum of 1-2 years previous experience in Finance area, ideally from Hedge or Private Equity Fund Industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- IT Literate
- Strong attention to detail and well organized
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and work effectively both within a team structure and independently
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Good initiative tempered with identifying when escalation is required.
- Reliable, dependable and committed
- Take ownership of designated tasks
- Act as a role model for HedgeServ
- Premium Health Insurance
- Sports Club Membership
- My Benefit – Cafeteria System
- Competitive Salary
- Tuition Support
- Active Sports and Social Committee
- Life Insurance
- Fresh Fruits at the office
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.