Senior Client Service Manager
Location: Bogota, Colombia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, Guatemala City, Guatemala, Lima, Peru, Managua, Nicaragua, Mexico City, Mexico, Montevideo, Uruguay, Panama City, Panama, Quito, Ecuador, San Jose, Costa Rica, San José - Santa Ana, Costa Rica, San Salvador, El Salvador, Santa Cruz, Bolivia, Santiago, Chile, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices
TMF Group is looking for a Senior Client Service Manager to join our Global Delivery to work from anywhere in LatAm, the Senior Client Service Manager is responsible for the overall delivery and management of the global client contracts, maintaining a portfolio of clients where the scope of services is complex in nature.
- Act as a main client contact from TMF for global clients.
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key service/functional owners on client account and be the main point of contact for the client for day-to-day delivery matters and changes to scope. Respond or re-direct queries accordingly to provide a good client service.
- Understand the client contracts in detail (including scope and local delivery models) for a broad range of clients.
- Accountable for overall service & project delivery on Client Account, identifying risks and opportunities for retention or growth.
- Accountable for Quality of Delivery (SLA performance)
- Participate in the handover process from the Implementation and On-boarding team; ensure that the right documentation is in place and up to date when a client is transferred and that all process changes are properly documented to BAU stage.
- Responsible for managing and overseeing escalations including persistent delivery issues in the countries which should be identified so corrective plans can be agreed and actioned with the local offices. Create escalation logs as needed.
- Set up reporting frameworks with the CSC (Client Service Coordination) which cover monthly billing reports, the monthly service delivery calendar and change request note tracker, plus KPI performance reports.
- Track and review contract performance using the CST outputs, identifying, and recommending actions where deviations on performance are identified through these reports.
- Manage CRN process - identify where changes to scope are required relating to existing service lines and location, then define, price, and negotiate the necessary changes by gaining input from local teams and the relevant client contacts. Ensure all contractual and pricing changes are agreed and administered as necessary.
- Manage proactive initiatives to improve client satisfaction, based on but not limited to feedback provided through regular client surveys. With this client feedback, create and maintain a Client Service Plan which includes a plan on what improvements are required.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant practice field.
- Experience in the area of Accounting & Tax, HRP or GEM (depending on service line allocation)
- Is fluent, clear, and concise in English written and oral communication.
- Substantial, at least five years, experience working in a client-facing environment, with a good track record of delivering services
- Experience of Project Management principles; able to identify key deliverables/structure key activities into work assignments; plan timing and work, monitor progress; priority setting/adjust appropriately to changing demands.
- At least four years’ experience of managing against a commercial contract – understands the SLAs and SLGs and definitions of scope as applied to pricing.
- Extensive experience managing complex BPO/Professional Services delivery on a regional or global basis.
- Extensive experience growing and managing client relationships.
- Demonstrable experience in an outsourcing, multi-shored environment.
- Experience of working in a global matrix environment, with geographically dispersed resources.
- Demonstrated results in Service Level Agreements (SLA) metrics and measures
- Self-organization / time management: can organize and execute tasks within a specific timeframe; can deliver outstanding work to tight deadlines and manage a diverse workload; pays attention to detail and delivers high quality work products.
- Ability to collaborate and to drive change in an international matrix environment across a broad set of cultures and business practices. Flexible and able to thrive in fluid environments, without the need for rigid structure.
- Able to travel internationally when required meeting Clients face to face.
What's in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities, so you can take your career further within TMF.
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
- Through our corporate social responsibility program, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
Applications close: 31 Oct 2023 SA Pacific Standard TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.