CA - IT Audit - Senior Associate - Riyadh
We are looking for driven, high achieving and high potential individuals to join our Controls Assurance team.
As a CA Senior Associate , you will be managing engagements and will be responsible for designing and developing ways to automate and reimagine audits.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working in a full range of assurance tasks including the planning, testing, reviewing and reporting stages on large and complex client engagements
- Monitoring junior team members and delivering assignments on time in accordance with the required PwC audit standards
- Developing and managing client relationships.
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in covering IT General Controls (ITGC), ERP Configurations (SAP, Oracle) and IT automated controls, SOX Compliance, Business cycle/process controls review and Segregation of Duties testing.
- Experience in auditing Manufacturing, Financial Service and/or Oil & Gas clients will be preferred
- Good understanding of accounting knowledge and/ or audit knowledge in relation to controls over financial reporting
- Solid technical skills and understanding of information systems security and controls across a wide range of systems including operating systems (For ex. Unix, Windows, OS/ 400, etc.), databases (For Ex. Oracle, SQL, etc.), applications and technology tools
- Experience with data, automation and analytics tools such as ACL, Alteryx, Power BI, Ui Path.
- Excellent coaching, project management skills and ability to follow through and complete tasks within tight deadlines
- Demonstrable experience of working on multiple projects, managing your time effectively to deliver high quality work to tight deadlines
- Commercial acumen and an interest in how complex organisations operate
- Strong analytical, logic and problem-solving skills.
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, excellent reporting / presentation writing skills