Graduate Assurance Analyst
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Mazars in Australia recently won the 2020 AccountantsDaily Awards for Network of the Year and Professional Development Program of the Year. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
Our Audit and Assurance team are currently looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and motivated graduate to join us. This full-time role will provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills in a professional environment. Being an Audit team member at Mazars presents a host of possible career opportunities once you have built your professional skills and completed training, using the global Mazars network for professional experiences at home and abroad.
- Planning performed in accordance with the Audit manual. Engagement scoping and objective setting completed with an understanding of the tests, client, industry, risks and controls developing as preparation progresses.
- Fieldwork performed in accordance with the Audit manual. Care taken to ensure the adequacy of workpaper documentation and the appropriateness of performance tests. Evaluation of findings for relevance and for forming an opinion. Ongoing communication with clients and AIC regarding progress and results.
- Reporting performed in accordance with the Audit manual. Materials presented in a clear, logical and precise manner. Issues reported on accurately and treated according to significance (rating).
- Preparation of clear, specific, well presented and easy to understand workpapers. Queries drafted in a professional and concise manner with only minor amendments. Proactive chasing of clients when delays are present.
- Is positive and committed to learning
- Enjoys challenging work
- Has a strong desire to achieve
- Possesses strong attention to detail
- Has the ability to multi-task and adapt to change
- Can present a positive image of Mazars to clients both on and offsite
- Completion of recent or upcoming Accounting related degree
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work within teams
- Strong career aspirations within the Audit profession
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
We believe that Mazarians should be rewarded for the work that they do and so we offer a range of financial and non-financial benefits to support and reward our people. At our Brisbane location you can expect the following:
- International and domestic mobility opportunities
- Inner city location
- Wellbeing program
- Flu vaccinations
- Learning and development programs
- Social club activities charity and community events
- Study assistance to achieve CA/CPA qualifications (financial support & study leave)
- Social club activities and vibrant culture
- A diverse and inclusive team environment
- Flexible working
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee assistance program
- Paid parental leave
- Discounts on • banking & insurance • health insurance• retail and entertainment• health and well-being
- Casual dress code
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.