Senior Transfer Pricing Specialist
About The Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Transfer Pricing Specialist to join the Kerry Group Transfer Pricing team reporting to the Group Transfer Pricing Manager.
The role is focused on the provision of primary support and analysis across all areas of transfer pricing. This successful candidate will be heavily involved in the transfer pricing documentation lifecycle, project management and the overall oversight of Kerry’s transfer pricing policies and processes.
The Senior Transfer Pricing Specialist will interact and work collaboratively with members of the Tax team as well as other stakeholders from different functions, e.g., Finance, Accounting, Treasury, and the business.
The expectation is that the successful candidate has prior experience in transfer pricing and has strong technical skills coupled with a hands-on attitude and ability to work independently.
Kerry operates a Hybrid working policy, we are flexible on candidate location within Ireland.
What will I be doing?
- Preparation of contemporaneous Local/Master File documentation in line with local requirements, including conducting interviews, data gathering, coordinating with accounting and tax teams, and acting as an overall project manager of the documentation process.
- Partnering with third party advisors for the preparation of transfer pricing analyses, benchmarking studies and documentation, reviewing draft deliverables and assisting with foreign transfer pricing disclosure forms and related tax return compliance.
- Provide support during transfer pricing audits, Advance Pricing Agreements and Mutual Agreement Procedures.
- Assist with write-up and review of intercompany agreements.
- Research transfer pricing issues and monitor changes in law and evaluate impact to the Group.
- Create transfer pricing models and tax sensitivity analysis for planning purposes.
- Actively contribute to the design and implementation of new transfer pricing projects.
- Collaborate with the Tax/Financial Control function in developing joint outputs.
- Contribute to the Group’s seminars, conferences and workshops.
- Establish and maintain professional contacts with key internal and external contacts.
What do I need to be successful?
In Kerry we understand that people have very different career trajectories and experiences. In order to be successful in this role we would be looking for the right competencies and aptitudes as well as your proven track record of success in a similar role and environment.
- Relevant work experience in Tax, Transfer Pricing or Finance field
- Tax/Accounting qualification
- Strong knowledge and experience with OECD Transfer Pricing.
- Knowledge of MS office package (Excel skills are required). Demonstrated knowledge of Orbis, ktMine, SAP is a plus.
- Knowledge of accounting principles or previous industry experience is a plus
- Strong practical, hand-on project management skills and ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and initiative to solve problems and deal well with ambiguity
- Ability to multi-task and to cope with different requests at the same time
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and documentation skills
What will I get in return?
At Kerry, we believe in giving talented, curious people the opportunity to make a difference. We work as a team, searching for the best ways to inspire food and nourish life. We are a community of innovators, working across disciplines to solve global food challenges with a fresh approach. We want you to achieve whatever you put your mind to.
We also offer:
- 25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
- Hybrid working
- Health Care Cover
- Matched pension scheme
- Benefits platform offering discounts and cashback on major retailers.
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world.
Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
Get in touch today!
In Kerry we benefit from the knowledge of our colleagues who bring a diverse range of cultures, backgrounds, lifestyles, and experiences. One team fostering an inclusive culture that, above all, inspires food and nourishes life. One culture where everyone brings their unique perspectives and experiences to help make us better, together. We are committed to nurturing an environment of positivity and inclusiveness, where everyone can be at their best, both personally and professionally.
Our recruitment, selection and assessment process are based on the skills and competencies of the specific roles and based entirely on merit. We are committed to and value Diversity and Inclusion in all recruitment processes within Kerry and do not discriminate based on gender, race, class, economic status, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, political beliefs, veteran status, marital status or any other protected characteristic.
Beware of scams online or from individuals claiming to represent us. A Kerry employee will not solicit candidates through a non-Kerry email address or phone number. In addition, Kerry does not currently utilise video chat rooms (e.g., Google Hangouts) to conduct interviews. Refuse any request that asks you to provide payment to participate in the hiring process (e.g., purchasing a “starter kit,” investing in training, or something similar). Kerry will not ask you to pay any money at any point in the hiring process with the exception of reimbursable travel expenses. In addition, any payments made by Kerry will be from official firm accounts bearing the Kerry name.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.